JAZZ WALK 2019!
Wednesday, October 2nd, 6:00-10:00 PM, Downtown Bellingham
JAZZ WALK 2019! is:
- A fundraiser for the WJMAC Education Program.
- A great night out on the town in Bellingham.
- $25 general, $15 for WJMAC members, and $10 for students.
- Your wristband ticket gets you in to all venues for the evening. First come, first seated.
How do I get tickets? Three choices!
- Buy them here.
- Buy them on October 2nd after 5:00 PM at the Sylvia Center for the Arts
- Buy them at a WJMAC show Wednesday nights, 7PM at the Sylvia Center for the Arts
BANDS & VENUES:
- NYC Headliners! Peter Bernstein, Eric Alexander, Mike LeDonne, and Joe Farnsworth at Sylvia Center Lucas Hicks Theatre: 8:00-10:00
- Details are still emerging and program is subject to change...check back often!
- Would you like to volunteer for the event? Drop us a note at email@example.com.
- Do you know a business or individual that would like to help sposnsor the event? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All proceeds benefit the WJMAC Education Program: scholarships, outreach, special programming. Thanks for your support!
Established in 2014, WJMAC is a 501(c)3 dedicated to presenting the best local, regional, and national jazz artists to Bellingham. Also to provide affordable jazz combo classes to aspiring high school musicians (and others) in order to encourage and cultivate not only future jazz artists, but also jazz lovers and audience members.